Thread: Offline wallet trouble mac

Announcement Offline wallet trouble mac

i have a small problem. I have an online wallet which is not synced for a long time but no matter how long i leave it there are no new blocks downloaded it just keeps stuck at 14,11%. Although there are enough conections for instance at the moment i have 18 active connections I have read that i have to delete the blockchain files (except for the .dat file but now the problem is i cannot find these files anywhere on my mac There is no fluttercoin wallet files in library>application support and whenever i search for fluttercoin files the only thing it can find is the actual application. Also when i delete this application and download it again automatically my old wallet is loaded. Does anyone have a solution for my problem?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Bobby-crypto

p.s. i use wallet version 0.7.5.18-ga and downloaded it from http://fluttercoin.us

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby-crypto View Post
    i have a small problem. I have an online wallet which is not synced for a long time but no matter how long i leave it there are no new blocks downloaded it just keeps stuck at 14,11%. Although there are enough conections for instance at the moment i have 18 active connections I have read that i have to delete the blockchain files (except for the .dat file but now the problem is i cannot find these files anywhere on my mac There is no fluttercoin wallet files in library>application support and whenever i search for fluttercoin files the only thing it can find is the actual application. Also when i delete this application and download it again automatically my old wallet is loaded. Does anyone have a solution for my problem?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Bobby-crypto

p.s. i use wallet version 0.7.5.18-ga and downloaded it from http://fluttercoin.us
    Hi Bobby-crypto,

I will forward your message to the dev team.

From Ofeefee on skype : « He need to delete the blockchain, should be under user->fluttercoin or wherever Mac stores stuff these days. I need a Mac, cannot tell you where it puts the files anymore »

Search for wallet.dat maybe to find the folder where all the blockchain files are then delete everything in the folder except wallet.dat
    Last edited by KDioby; 04-06-2016 at 11:26 PM.

Hi thanks for your responses,

@KDIoby, i tried this but the only thing it finds is the wallet.dat file i backed up myself(very strange i also have a offline MYRiad coin wallet and i can't find any files of this wallet either. I can't find any fluttercoin files except for the application itself and the DMG (.exe files on mac) that is still in my downloads folder

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby-crypto View Post
    Hi thanks for your responses,

@KDIoby, i tried this but the only thing it finds is the wallet.dat file i backed up myself(very strange i also have a offline MYRiad coin wallet and i can't find any files of this wallet either. I can't find any fluttercoin files except for the application itself and the DMG (.exe files on mac) that is still in my downloads folder

Thanks
    I think I found the procedure to find the blockchain files on a MAC wallet on the DASH site.

I suppose you could find the fluttercoin folder that way.

In your user - Library is the Dash Folder.
    The user - Library Folder on MAC is hidden by default.
    To unhide (that it is visible and can actually be used):
    - Open Finder and navigate to Applications - Utilities - Terminal
    - Double Click Terminal

- Type the following command into terminal without the quotation marks
    “chflags nohidden ~/Library”

- Press “return/enter” to run the command this will unhide the users library folder.
    - Quit Terminal and done.

Now Navigate to the Dash Folder to find your Wallet.dat file
    (If you do anything in this Folder make SURE the Wallet is Quit and NOT running !)

- User - Library - Application Support - Dash

https://dashtalk.org/threads/mac-wal...on-guide.3850/

Thread Information