Thread: Out of sync after creating FlutterCoin.conf

Smile Out of sync after creating FlutterCoin.conf

Hello, I m trying to run Fluttercoin wallet on Ubuntu 64 bits, so I downloaded the package and the pdf guide.
    I m unable to sync the wallet, it reports me out of sinc and two computers linked by a red "X" appear on the bottom right of the screen. Which means no connection.

The executable is on this location

~/Fluttercoin

and as the pdf guide says:

~/.fluttercoin$

this directory is created and inside it I can see wallet.dat among some other folders and files which I suppose that contain blockchain, lock and everything else.

So as the pdf guide says I create this FlutterCoin.conf file, with gedit and I save it as FlutterCoin.conf and I tried as well with fluttercoin.conf, understand that I should change "x" for a better user and password.

rpcuser=x
    rpcpassword=x
    rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
    noirc=1
    listen=1
    dnsseed=1
    server=1

including the data that is written on the pdf guide, and well, I tried flutterspeed several times and I see something on Options/Network that I don't know if I should configure somehow: " Map port using UpnP" and "Connect through SOCKS proxy":

Does someone knows what could I do to work out sync?. Thanks in advance to those who could say something back. Best Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by gwen2006 View Post
    Hello, I m trying to run Fluttercoin wallet on Ubuntu 64 bits, so I downloaded the package and the pdf guide.
    I m unable to sync the wallet, it reports me out of sinc and two computers linked by a red "X" appear on the bottom right of the screen. Which means no connection.

The executable is on this location

~/Fluttercoin

and as the pdf guide says:

~/.fluttercoin$

this directory is created and inside it I can see wallet.dat among some other folders and files which I suppose that contain blockchain, lock and everything else.

So as the pdf guide says I create this FlutterCoin.conf file, with gedit and I save it as FlutterCoin.conf and I tried as well with fluttercoin.conf, understand that I should change "x" for a better user and password.

rpcuser=x
    rpcpassword=x
    rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
    noirc=1
    listen=1
    dnsseed=1
    server=1

including the data that is written on the pdf guide, and well, I tried flutterspeed several times and I see something on Options/Network that I don't know if I should configure somehow: " Map port using UpnP" and "Connect through SOCKS proxy":

Does someone knows what could I do to work out sync?. Thanks in advance to those who could say something back. Best Regards.
    I'm trying to figure this out myself.

I thought I had fixed the problem, but even on windows I cannot connect to any peers.

I had it syncing, but after while it would shutdown for no reason.

After trying things like flutterspeed - I'm back to square one.

Will definitely let you know if/how i get this working.

im was syncing again! but now the wallet shuts down in seconds.. again

Fixed my error! Im not sure if this will help you, I just kept opening it up (syncing 1% or less at a time), once I made it fully synced the wallet hasn't shut down and been working fine. Ive been backing up often though just incase

Map port through UPNP should be checked if your behind a router.

rpcuser=x
    rpcpassword=x
    rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
    noirc=1
    listen=1
    dnsseed=1
    server=1
    Only need the rpcuser and rpcpassword for graphical wallet. We no longer use IRC for finding peers. listen=1 is on by default. dnsseed=1 tells the wallet/client to find a seed and get all other seeds then disconnect. Best bet is to remove all lines but rpcuser and rpcpassword and add the following nodes.

addnode=104.245.39.34
    addnode=74.120.220.5
    addnode=188.165.42.5
    addnode=213.218.171.10
    addnode=212.243.7.3
    addnode=204.11.237.233
    addnode=178.33.64.23
    addnode=146.0.32.10
    addnode=46.105.158.20
    addnode=142.161.136.169
    addnode=84.234.52.190
    addnode=37.120.174.32
    addnode=98.115.147.7
    addnode=115.28.38.190
    addnode=62.64.86.46
    addnode=71.199.150.193
    addnode=79.69.27.6
    addnode=144.2.108.
    addnode=173.57.102.21
    addnode=95.94.219.157
    addnode=199.102.200.20
    addnode=93.123.163.9
    addnode=104.233.117.9
    Keep an eye on http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLT/nodes.php for node changes etc....
    FTL F9Re35y9pgAtPXkXMfruxmQSES4bJvtpSK
    Bitmessage
    BM-2cUJdnCsXBHxktTp7i7EYAj4x11UL2BpWe Feel free to chat!

Thread Information