Thread: How aboot a ticker for POT rewards and a timer countdown for POS in the wallet

How aboot a ticker for POT rewards and a timer countdown for POS in the wallet

So we can see how close to 30 days it is

Excellent! amazing way to keep track of the various ways to obtain more FLT. I love the idea!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoLogo View Post
    So we can see how close to 30 days it is
    excellent idea bro!

Excellent idea indeed!
    FLT: FBGqeGv8F5c5b2GTyuNhsjQ6N3kQ1UesWb
    https://twitter.com/imbecileee

True , Nice idea! ;)

we added a weight field to coin control which can do something similar, but I do want to add a "You have coins that are ready to stake" in the future.

Click Send, Click Inputs, and you will see the "weight" field, if it's 0, no coins ready yet. You can expand the list, and sort by confirmations to see when, but maybe we could add this to a statistics page.

We are working on some new features to add to the code, so much of this has been put on hold so we can concentrate on the new features. Once that is committed to the code, we can begin adjusting other things.

Quote Originally Posted by ofeefee View Post
    we added a weight field to coin control which can do something similar, but I do want to add a "You have coins that are ready to stake" in the future.

Click Send, Click Inputs, and you will see the "weight" field, if it's 0, no coins ready yet. You can expand the list, and sort by confirmations to see when, but maybe we could add this to a statistics page.

We are working on some new features to add to the code, so much of this has been put on hold so we can concentrate on the new features. Once that is committed to the code, we can begin adjusting other things.

Really though, I applauded this post.

Thread Information