Thread: Fluttercoin Mining Pools

Sticky Fluttercoin Mining Pools

Hi all,

This is a placeholder post at the moment. We intend to maintain a current list of available pools where you can mine fluttercoin. There seem to be FLT pools springing up more and more often. If you know of one that is not on the list, please reply so we can add it.

Regards,

slax0r

Any mining pools alive?

Quote Originally Posted by slax0r View Post
    Hi all,

This is a placeholder post at the moment. We intend to maintain a current list of available pools where you can mine fluttercoin. There seem to be FLT pools springing up more and more often. If you know of one that is not on the list, please reply so we can add it.

Regards,

slax0r

Hi,

I would like to mine some fluttercoins. Back to the good old times when GPU mining was what we were busy with all day
    But I can't find any alive pools. Anyone know a pool that is actually running?

Thanks!
    Altlex
    FLT: FMsHNt76DTK5hv1qJXcWMWEL2fZ6XRGe3X

I do run one that is CPU/GPU friendly. VarDiff starts your client out at 1 and adjusts every 30 seconds. But a list can be found here.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...een#post_pools
    FTL F9Re35y9pgAtPXkXMfruxmQSES4bJvtpSK
    Bitmessage
    BM-2cUJdnCsXBHxktTp7i7EYAj4x11UL2BpWe Feel free to chat!

I do run one that is CPU/GPU friendly. VarDiff starts your client out at 1 and adjusts every 30 seconds. Cek Saldo JHT

Thread Information