Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Help needed - wallet error - transaction rejected

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3

    Help needed - wallet error - transaction rejected

    I got the message below when I tried to send my coins to an exchange, any one know how I can fix it?

    Thanks

    flt reject msg.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Member kizeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    109
    By looking at the picture down at the very bottom, it clearly says a zero balance. Is you wallet up to date and sync'd up?
    FTL F9Re35y9pgAtPXkXMfruxmQSES4bJvtpSK
    Bitmessage
    BM-2cUJdnCsXBHxktTp7i7EYAj4x11UL2BpWe Feel free to chat!

  3. #3
    Administrator imbecileee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    438
    Make sure you run the latest release http://fluttercoin.us/download/

    Then backup your wallet and try a fresh sync.

    -Start button (Windows)
    -Search : %appdata%
    -Open the Fluttercoin folder :backup wallet.dat
    -Delete all files in the folder except wallet.dat


    This will delete the entire blockchain and sync from 0 after update.


    ​Run fluttercoin-qt
    FLT: FBGqeGv8F5c5b2GTyuNhsjQ6N3kQ1UesWb
    https://twitter.com/imbecileee

  4. #4
    Senior Member ofeefee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    102
    If you create a shortcut of fluttercoin-qt, and modify this to start fluttercoin-qt -rescan. If you are already in sync it will rescan the blockchain and verify everything. You can also go to debug console, debug and run checkwallet, and if its false you can run repairwallet

    Rescan is a cleaner way to do this, so I would try that first.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ofeefee View Post
    If you create a shortcut of fluttercoin-qt, and modify this to start fluttercoin-qt -rescan. If you are already in sync it will rescan the blockchain and verify everything. You can also go to debug console, debug and run checkwallet, and if its false you can run repairwallet

    Rescan is a cleaner way to do this, so I would try that first.

    Thanks for the response. I have tried what you suggested and added a photo to see if I did it correctly?

    I doesn't seem to do anything different when I run the wallet, also check wallet give me this message

    rescan.jpgcheckw.jpg

  6. #6
    Senior Member ofeefee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    102
    Right click on the shortcut and choose properties and edit it so that -rescan is added to fluttercoin-qt.exe -rescan

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ofeefee View Post
    Right click on the shortcut and choose properties and edit it so that -rescan is added to fluttercoin-qt.exe -rescan

    Got it, I did this and sent a few, which worked. Then when I tried to send more, I got the message again. However I did the rescan again after that, and then it worked again.

    Thanks for your help

  8. #8
    Senior Member ofeefee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by crypto182 View Post
    Got it, I did this and sent a few, which worked. Then when I tried to send more, I got the message again. However I did the rescan again after that, and then it worked again.

    Thanks for your help
    There is something to watch for when sending blocks depending on how they are done. Sending some, and if it's not confirmed, and you try to send some more, it can get caught (best I describe it), where you sent coins, but then resent the same coins, and it gets stuck, and you really need it to confirm before doing it.

    I expect that is what you are seeing. I've had that happen on other coins as well. For me, I use coin control now, which prevents some of these issues, or you can wait to send between blocks which should keep from stepping on sent coins.

    We are working on a transaction modernizing code update, that may help this as well.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ofeefee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    102
    try building and see if this corrects
    aed17f4
    Bounty Fund - FShqpDupfZKaw6zkDyqYhZop3P86NRZiet -- Encrypted Messages -> FTxsH2uHjQzHP4wB8kaehskvDtN4NBoEAf + tgsY5eqCctLsv7PSVGud5naciFZEGBifqoYgpUwocRJC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •