Thread: Fluttercoin Dump Protection

Fluttercoin Dump Protection

As a miner Im always looking at pools to see what features they may have, I create accounts even if I never mine there. Well one feature that I came across is from a pool's ( V2 ) roll out, it is dump protection. The way it works is that miners of the pool donate a percentage of their profits to assist in seting up buy walls to prevent hard dumps. I see this as being a feature that should be implemented in the FLT multipool. This feature can be advertised and will give everyone from miners to merchants a sense of security through foundation structure. I have included a image below.

Screenshot from 2014-05-13 22:22:18.jpg

*Comments please ...

I agree this has sparked quite an interest in the Blackcoin community and considering how hard people have tried to hold us down I think it would be a superb idea!

Administrator
    i 2nd that "FlutterGaurd"

Multipool Developer IcarusGlider's Avatar
    I agree. Although this can be added after we have sufficient mining power. Even if all mining proceeds went to the fund, it wouldnt make much buy support at this time.

Yes but I think once we get the kinks of beta worked out and roll out x11 and blake we will see a nice influx of miners! Its hot out and x11 is the algo of choice lately!

i'm on some x13 coins now, pretty cool, but profitability on them stinks

Thread Information